I'm doing some work for a local non-profit and they've asked me to put together a webpage that has a video clip, and an audio clip with the words to the audio running under the control box. I've put the page together using a marquee to scroll the words, and (despite what I've heard) it seems to work fine in all major browsers.

Here's my problem: The audio clip has a 20 second musical lead in (before the words actually start). I'd like to delay the start of the marquee accordingly. I've tried a couple of things and they don't seem to work. Can anyone help me out with this?

BTW, I know using a <marquee> tag is considered a no-no, so if anyone has a javascript routine that will do the same thing, please let me know.

Here's excerpts from the code:

Code:
<head>
<style type="text/css">
.html-marquee {height:20px;width:410px;font-family:Times;font-size:14px;color:000000;}
</style>
<script src="marque.js"></script>
</head>

<body>
:
:
:
    <table bgcolor="#6b8ab6" border=5 bordercolor="#2b405b"><tr><td>
      <embed src="ASongOfSpring.mp4" type="video/mp4"  width="400" height="240"></embed>
    </td></tr></table>
      <EMBED src="ASongOfSpring.mp3" AUTOSTART="True" LOOP="true" bgcolor="#FEF4E4" height="16" width="410">
 <br>
 <script>
 document.write('<marquee class="html-marquee" direction="left" behavior="scroll" scrollamount="3">' + lyrics + '</marquee>');
 </script>
:
:
:
</td></tr></table>
The .js file contains the text of the audio assigned to the variable "lyrics".

Thanks.