www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: barcode insertion and printed out

Hybrid View

barcode insertion and printed out

Does anyone knows how to insert barcode generator in the website (something like Groupon where the customer can print out a ticket/coupon with a barcode on it)?
    Thanks a lot.

you mean insert barcode in winforms ,which print high-quality barcode images and save them into Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap and Tiff format files?

If you want to insert barcode for a web, you can directly use a asp.net barcode generator. It supports to create barcode for web. My father used such a tool to create qr code for his web.

You can choose to insert a barcode creator add-on to your website which can allow users to test the online barcode generator, detailed guide on how to implement barcode creator is displayed.

Get yourself a barcode ActiveX control, which generates barcode images from Microsoft Excel, Access, InfoPath, web page, VB and C++. It is quite simple to use, just drag and drop barcode graphic object and you will get barcode you want.

My Company recently needed to start putting bar codes on shipments to one of our customers. I can now integrate bar coding into the VB database program I have written allowing me to use the data already contained therein. I have only used it for several days programming so far but can tell that your product is rock solid. Very nicely done!!!! This will definitely make part of the job easier!

Quote Originally Posted by billdodge View Post
    Does anyone knows how to insert barcode generator in the website (something like Groupon where the customer can print out a ticket/coupon with a barcode on it)?
    Thanks a lot.
    For the web, you can use a simple barcode font; you can use fontsquirrel to convert it to a web font and include it in your css

http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/

Thread Information