Where are store the cart's items of this onlineshop?
Browsing this online shop www.officeworld.ch I can add items in the cart (Corbeille in French). When I browse the shop the previous selected items stay in my cart.
In this example I selected 3 items:
Papier pour la copie OFFICE WORLD, ID 1000037, Quantity 1x
Etiquettes OFFICE WORLD, ID 1280255, Quantity 1x
Papier pour la copie VariCopy, ID 13618800, Quantity 1x
1. Where are saved/store the content of my cart? Maybe in some cookies.
2. What values are saved? I guess: the item ID and the Quantity?
3. How/Where to find those saved value (ID, Quantity)?
4. What is the shop CMS used for this site (and where to find this information)?
NOTE: saving the cart webpage (Ctrl+S in Firefox 24), I got some files. Only those 3 .JS files contain the string "document.cookie": 10401.js, HeaderShifter.js, emstrack.js
Thanks and regards.
CONFIG: MS Windows 7 SP1, Firefox 24 + addon: Cookie manager.
Attached: Cart screenshot, cookies screenshot, webpage saved (Corbeille.zip)
Last edited by samz; 09-29-2013 at 09:08 AM.
5. None cookie value contains one of the item ID. Does this mean the cart is note saved in cookies?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread