www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New Google “Hummingbird” Algorithm

New Google “Hummingbird” Algorithm

Now Google announced the new search algorithm "Hummingbird".

So what kind of changes you have been noticed after this update in search result.

I also Heard about this update but can't have the detailed information,If anybody knows about this update in details plz share with us.Also Explain what is the impact of this update On SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    I also Heard about this update but can't have the detailed information,If anybody knows about this update in details plz share with us.Also Explain what is the impact of this update On SEO.
    check this link:
    http://searchengineland.com/hummingb...gorithm-173030

As i heard its not update like Panda and Panguim and fall ranking from google. and update not affect any ranking immediately.Humming bird is totally new algorithm.

Hummingbird will play its part to filter comparative questions such as ‘which one is better Samsung S4 or HTC One’ or Tpain Vs Kenny West. This will enhance the overall search experience of users focusing on the appropriate SERPs.

My website is not affected in the search engine result page after updating Humming Bird algorithm.But the new version of Penguin 2.1 is launched on today[5.10.2013]. After that algorithm,my all keywords are going down and heavily affected.But i don't know the reason for my keyword dropped because of Humming Bird algorithm or Penguin 2.1 algorithm.

Hummingbird update is all bout the queries search by the user. It will consider the whole sentence or keyword which has been searched and provide results accordingly. It will not concentrate on the single word and provide results based on that. So it is the time to give priority to the content more that link building.

basically hummingbird update is useful to filter the search queries. when you are looking for particular queries at the same time it filters your search and gives you the most appropriate answer related your search which is very user friendly. it doesn't have any bad effect over the site's rank or other thing like the panda and penguin updates.

It was told that now it’s the time where semantic search queries are being increased and so there is no use of keyword optimization.
    Also there are some changes in the mobile search data for providing users with a better experience!

Thread Information