www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how to put tracking on my client courier service webpage,, to track all shipped items

how to put tracking on my client courier service webpage,, to track all shipped items

Hi everyone,,, am a junior web developer,, kindly assist me on how to put tracking on my client courier service webpage,, to track all shipped items. Thank you

You're going to need some server-based software that will include a database of customers and their shipments. If the items are all shipped by the client, then the information can all be updated by staff. If the items are shipped via 3-party services like USPS, UPS, or Fed-Ex, you'll need to connect to their systems using the API's they provide. From there, it's a matter of providing an interface for users to be able to access information about their shipments.

In any case, you'll need to have some modest programming skills or hire the work out.
    Rick Trethewey
    Rainbo Design

wow Thanks Rick, life saver,,, am just a newbie web and programing developer,,, currently the webpage has been completed. i will be glad if you can assist me on who i should hire,, meaning any recommendation,, am not familiar with such thing it my first time,, i believe i might learn a lot from it if i hire,, as a Junior developer... i will like to hire out,, any advice and recommendation. thanks

Thread Information