Seeking Part Time Web Developer for Longview Sources

I'm looking for a thoughtful and meticulous developer with experience developing sites on the Wordpress platform. Candidate must be able to convert designs into functional layouts from scratch.

The commitment I'm looking for is 25 hours a week. If desired, this position has the potential to transition to a full-time role. This is an in-house role; outside companies/contractors need not apply.

The hourly arrangements are flexible. However, once a schedule is set, it's important that those hours are kept and that any changes are communicated well in advance.

Technical

HTML5
CSS/CSS3
Wordpress (Experience with Magento a Plus)
Javascript
PHP
Photoshop / Illustrator

Other

Fluent in Korean a plus
Must be able to meet deadlines
Design abilities with a modern, user-experience conscious design sense a plus

Compensation: $12 per hour

Contact

If you're an honest, hard-working person passionate about development, please get in touch (I could care less about education status). I can be reached at 562-860-3901 or info [AT] longviewsources.com.

Along with your resume, please send a list of websites you've developed in the past.

Thank you!

Our Company

Longview Sources is a digital marketing firm based in Cerritos, just between the Los Angeles and Orange County border. We're passionate about helping small businesses understand and develop intelligent internet marketing campaigns. Our specializations include search advertising, display advertising, print design, public relations and web design.

We take great pride in our abilities as web designers and advertisers. But with our industry in particular, we're convinced it really is not so much what you can do but how you do it that really matters. Culture is everything, which is why our greatest pride and distinction will always be how we operate -- an exceedingly proactive, consultative and thorough approach from start to finish.

www.LongviewSources.com