www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Online chat for my web site

Hybrid View

Online chat for my web site

Hi ,

did any of U use page-buddies.com ?
    Is it any good ?

Sorry, I never heard about this software but I am using eAssistance Pro live chat software you can try it. You can get this software from http://www.livehelptool.com

No, i never use this software because i only used My Live Chat because it is easy to use and gives the best performance.

Well i use Live chat support service because..
    Easy Installation: chat functionality can be added with just few snippets of code added to your web page
    Customizable Chat Button: choose a professional-looking predefined chat button or you use your own
    Proactive Chat: initiate chats with website visitors
    Quick-loading Chat Window: well-tuned JAVA script makes this is a fast and smooth-running application
    Multiple Host Functionality: you can conduct private chats with several site visitors simultaneously
    Secure Operation: chats about sensitive information can be conducted securely using industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption
    Mobile Monitoring: chats can be conducted from any computer connected to the Internet, using the optional web-based operator console
    Chat Transcripts: complete transcripts of chat sessions can be automatically emailed to one or multiple addresses at the close of the sessions
    Customizable Chat Window: the customer chat window can be customized to fit the color and theme of your site

Yes, I heard about page buddies. Its a kind of social chat tool but not popular. I never tried it yet. For social chat service, whatsup is quite popular among youngsters. As a developer I don't get time for social chit chat. Mostly I am online at Live2Support live chat dashboard (Live2Support.com)for business purpose.

Page buddies seems a cool idea, but how do you prevent spammers and competitors from messaging their ads to your site visitors and clients?

my live Chat is best online chatting for website.. i used,,,,my live chat ,,,,

I guess the best way is to add a chat service that you add one line of code in your website you can chat with visitors.

Thread Information