www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Ranking Fell Off

Ranking Fell Off

Hello. I have a question and I am trying to find out if anyone can help here. I developed a website in February for a client and the site ranked very well for the last 3 months. It was #1 and #2 for its search phrases in Google.

Now it has fallen off from the first 3 spots to the last placement on Google. What happened?

Does anyone know anything that can help me? Is it possible that the competitors in the area did something to the website?

Here is the site: Window Cleaning Phoenix

Thanks in advance

there are different things are there which causes rank fall of a site.. may be the content of your site is not unique or may be duplicate, not information rich, internal 404s, links from sites in another language, keyword stuffed content(over use of some particular keyword), missing site map, website timing out or down, speedy link building, redirection, error codes, broken links, canonicalization problems etc.
    check out these and many other things to get back your site reputation.

There are many factors behind the ranking fall. Check your web master account for any message from Google.

Do you have a backlink checker tool that you can actually check your backlinks, make sure that you are working on websites with good pr associated to your niche.

Recently Google launched Penguin 2.1 update... do according this update's guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by anjali_talking View Post
    Recently Google launched Penguin 2.1 update... do according this update's guidelines.
    Thank you, I will look into Penguin 2.1 Do you know when it was released?

I appreciate the boards input.

Thx

Penguin 2.1 has officially been released on October 4, 2013.

Thread Information