Hello everyone,

I would like to start with one note that will help you to decide read this post or not. This post is only for:

* Programmers/designers
* Video creators
* People who are interested in MMO gaming and would like to write about them, search for useful info and have some ideas to make MMO project more unique.

For other - you can stop reading because it will be just waist of time

So if you are still reading this, I would like to present myself:

I am Justin - 20 years old international business student from Lithuania. About 5 years now I am interested in business creation. I looked for something I am good at. It is video gaming, especially various online games. So I decided to create new, big and unique project for MMO gamers. That's why I am writing here now. I am looking for crew who would like to start new big MMO project with me.

I think now you are thinking: oh it's just another game site, like many on the Internet, it won't be successful. Now I will try to convince you that you can be wrong:

First of all, I can't guarantee you that project will be 100% successful, it is impossible, because it is new project and everything that is relate somehow with business is more or less risky, but keep reading and you will see if I am right or not. I think I will start with the main idea. The main idea is website. Website where we will put list of all MMO games (including browser MMO), video about them reviews from best review authors, screenshots, overview, companies that creates MMO games list, tutorials. Also some features that I thought to make website little more interesting. It is all information about all main tournaments all over the world and our own tournaments (I have a guy who have experience in tournaments organization. Also a page where people will be able to read or watch funny media, related with our presented games. Of course, website will include forums, chat room and other pages where people will be able to communicate. I have some more little ideas which I will tell to people who will contact me and will be interested in this project.

Well now about other sources of project. It is YouTube - a place where I will put some my own videos (to make project more unique), also Facebook page, to advertise project and find some followers, also Twitter and Google accounts.

So now about earnings. All earnings I would like to split for every team member equally, but I can tell you that everyone will have to work hard (I will work hardest, but I will take the same percent as others) because just if we will work hard, project will succeed.

So first of all, earnings will come from YouTube video. I wil explain it for every memeber of team but now I can tell anf I think you know that from youtube project at the start can earn $100 - $200 or more.

Also Another source of earnings is Google Adsense. It is very hard to tell, how much we will earn from google, but I can assure you that it will be at least $50 - $100 per month for first moths from the start of the project.

The last, but not least earnings source is Affiliate programs. There are many sites on the Internet which suggest for websites like ours Affiliate programs. For example Amazon afiiliate, we can earn 4% of their goods price by advertising some their gaming computers. From amazon monthly earnings can be about $100 or more.

So how much we can earn? Its about $400 and more in the first months when project will be officialy released. If we get one more video editor/creator we can earn $600 and more. More people but income for every person will be bigger. But, one more time, it is just for the beginning of the project, later earnings will be much more bigger.

What I will do? Now I am making advertising campaign, which I will edit when will have a team, I will administrate website, create video, write some article, and do other stuff that will be needed, but mainly I will do advertising, write main text to attract more people (because I am studying this now in college and I am have some experience from college and real work in some Lithuanian firms.

Well, for now I will end this long post, I think you will get bored reading this, so if you have some more questions you can contact me here or with e-mail: playforart.js@gmail.com Everything that I would like to see in project I will consult with every team member, so if you are interested just write me.