www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I need to make a business listing website for my city like city tour

Question I need to make a business listing website for my city like city tour

I want to make a website for my city where people should be able to search anything they need from a mechanic to car services, hotels, food delivery etc.

and I want a system where people should be able to register their shop, business or services on their own for a small fee.

Its user interface should be like justdial.com, its a local search engine but i want to make a website which is city website full of city info, attractions, places, shops, local businesses etc.

BUT MY QUESTION IS - Which platform should I use?

I know wordpress very well and can also understand Drupal and Joomla.
    but is there anything you like to recommend me?

If you think it will be difficult for me to build a website like this then tell me how much it will cost to build a website lie this from a web developer ?

Thanks

you should use the adobe tools for the designing of your site. dreamweaver cs6 and much more platfroms are there which you can use for your work. wordpress is best for ecommerce web site development as its easy to use and having no risk. joomla and magento you can also try them.

Hello,
    I think you should use Drupal. Drupal is best for big sites. I think the cost will be near abour $4000 to $5000.
    You can do it. But you need someone help.

Thank you

Amit

There are many options that allows you to make a quick website however a professionally designed web site adds more credibility to your business. If you are trying to budget the web design cost it depends on what you are going to need. Its better to request proposals from web developers or firm you are thinking of hiring. WordPress is ok if you are a hobbyist or a micro business but if you are a serious business whose website is important for marketing,sales and lead generation then i would advice you to build a professional web site as it can deliver serious results. Wish you good luck in your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    There are many options that allows you to make a quick website however a professionally designed web site adds more credibility to your business. If you are trying to budget the web design cost it depends on what you are going to need. Its better to request proposals from web developers or firm you are thinking of hiring. WordPress is ok if you are a hobbyist or a micro business but if you are a serious business whose website is important for marketing,sales and lead generation then i would advice you to build a professional web site as it can deliver serious results. Wish you good luck in your business.
    website design service

Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    You might like to have some assistance of any Web Design Company that focus on some quality work.

Thread Information