www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Plz Review my Online Shopping Website

Plz Review my Online Shopping Website

Hello all,

I want to know your suggestions about my website,Theme is online shopping of my website,Plz share your views about our website so that we can work to improve it more. Here is website bit.ly/19DNRBS .

Thanks

I visit your website, Nice Color Combination, Navigation is also good. I suggest if you put some more content on your internal pages. Because on your internal pages full of images. Put some more content if possible otherwise nice website.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    I visit your website, Nice Color Combination, Navigation is also good. I suggest if you put some more content on your internal pages. Because on your internal pages full of images. Put some more content if possible otherwise nice website.
    Thanks for your review,We working on that.Anybody suggest some more about our website to make it more attractive and user friendly.

I hope you doing well,I tell you that your website is a great colour combination,I really like this orange colour.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Just visited it,You have made good effort,The design is cool and at the same time you have taken serious step about how people can take benefit from it through visiting it.Basically its always about what you made should really be sensible and decent i guess it has that in it.

your website not open here... sorry...i cannot write review on your site...

Thread Information