www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Blogging made easier than Wordpress. Is it possible? Please read me

Blogging made easier than Wordpress. Is it possible? Please read me

I have a fee based community website and want to offer people the opportunity to have their own personal blog, but without the hassle of spending time learning about a platform like Wordpress, for example.

Is it possible to have something so easy that all they have to do is simply upload a photo, or post a blog without them having to go through the whole rigmarole of learning about Wordpress rak rak rak?

Imagine; you've just paid access to an online community based e-course and there's an option to start a blog. All you have to do is click on the blog icon in your private interface and you get to a page where all you have to do is register your name and then write what you want and click 'post'. If you want to upload a photo, then all you have to do is click upload and double click on your image. Hey presto!

It would basically be as simple as posting a thread like here, but it wouldn't be a forum. You'd have have your own page, great theme and it would be on the community web address andout there for world wide web to see.

Is there a private easier way for people who don't have the time or inclination to work out how to use platforms like Wordpress, but would still love to voice opinions in the way I have just described and within a platform that offers cool designs and isn't a forum?

You could see if anything here meets your needs: http://www.opensourcecms.com/scripts...category=Blogs
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Thread Information