www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP assistance

Angry PHP assistance

Hi team, how's it going today? I'm running into a huge problem...My company wants me to make edits to a website that I didn't build and I'm really not sure what in the hell to do. They want this website http://shortsale.thefivestar.com/ to now have the image that you see at http://shortsale.thefivestar.com/Sho...e_r4_front.jpg and I'm not sure how in the heck to do it. I can give anyone that needs it the coding if I can get the help. If I'd designed it myself this would be different, but the company that did design it

What seems to be the problem? Creating the box in pure HTML would be a bit of a challenge, depending on whether or not you have access to the graphics involved, but you need to explain what you don't understand about the job.
    Rick Trethewey
    Rainbo Design

I can't get the image to show. I have access to all the graphics, I just don't know how to get them to show up, I wish I could make it make sense to me.

Well..., i suppose you should utilize css to get pictures according to the real site. From utilizing css u can effortlessly get the same yield as in your organizations site.

This is because External style sheets enable you to change the appearance and layout of all the pages in a Web site, just by editing one single file!

hope this helps.
    strad solutionswww.stradsolutions.com

Thread Information