The key for a good placement lies in searching for the right type of career matching your skills, than to just explore for a career. Are you willing to have a glimpse of a better you in an organization? Do you possess the enthusiasm to develop your knowledge better for a better job role? Here we are to present a job in IT field, which is for a JAVA job role. Before that, let us take an overview of Indegene.
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.We build ingenious enterprise technology. Our products address some of the biggest healthcare challenges today including HCP engagement, salesforce effectiveness, customer and patient engagement, health quality improvement (Star Rating, HEDIS, QRS), and risk adjustment. Our products are built using a wide range of emerging and enterprise technologies making our technology portfolio diverse, cutting-edge and robust. Our technology is modular, cloud-based and flexible allowing our customers to seamlessly integrate it within their infrastructure or reinvent each area using cutting-edge enterprise-class technology.
key: JAVA,J2E, Java Script, JSP
The roles and responsibilities of the Software Engineer—Java include the following:
· Coding, testing, and documenting applications based on the project’s functional and business requirements using Java technology
· Suggesting improvements in code and quality
· Developing or directing software system testing or validation procedures
· Following an agile development methodology in participation with the project team for development
· Actively participating in testing and support/maintenance activities
· Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
No of Openings: 20
Please refer to the below website to apply if interested
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)