dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: simple payment options

simple payment options

Hi in looking for a simple way to add direct credit or debit card payments from my website. Google isn't helping much besides the PayPal options which aren't working well for me.
    Basically I need only a few options: reference textarea, payment amount input box. It's got to be simple. I don't need to track payments via a database. I'm a window cleaner, and I want my customers to pay online from my page without having to setup PayPal, though I may provide the option.

I know how to use HTML, CSS and php. Not well enough it seems.

Thanks for the time and help.

terry.
    Last edited by terryboxer; 10-24-2013 at 07:32 AM.

I've never found a payment system for small websites that's any better than PayPal. Their documentation leaves much to be desired, but the system works well once you get the hang of it. What problems are you having?

Keep in mind that your customers do not need to have (or create) a PayPal account in order to pay you through PayPal.

Yes, PayPal is probably your best option. From browsing the web I found these:

If you absolutely need to, you could offer multiple payment options. Kind of how sites are now implementing upload with Dropbox and Google Drive buttons to got along with the regular upload buttons.

Like everyone is saying, paypal will be your best option.

For most other methods you have to setup ssl certificates and other accounts etc. It can be a pain. Make your life easier, just use paypal.

Like others have said, you dont need a paypal account to pay with paypal.

You can set up your shopping cart to accept direct credit cards payments from users without prompting them to sign into their PayPal account. The user would still be directed to a PayPal page, however, they would not be prompted to sign in.

To allow your customers to pay directly with a credit card:

1. Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
    2. Click the Profile subtab.
    3. Under Selling Preferences (rightmost column), click Payment Receiving Preferences.
    4. Under PayPal Account Optional, click the radio button On.

5. Click Save.

Your PayPal account is now set up for direct credit card payments from your customers.

Hope this helps.

i have system for car rental, i need to add a penalty for the customer who late to return the car on a specific time. so i need a php code
    thanks for your time

I hate Paypal so I would never recommend them to anyone for any reason. Having said that try Stripe. With Easy Bill you can simply make a bill and send the url to your client. If you want everything to take place on your website then use Helium the shopping cart slides in over your website. Very easy to use

I hate Paypal so I would never recommend them to anyone for any reason. Having said that try Stripe. With Easy Bill you can simply make a bill and send the url to your client. If you want everything to take place on your website then use Helium the shopping cart slides in over your website. Very easy to use

Hi, terry! I'm with you on disliking PayPal. You might have a few options, depending on what kind of site you have. Is it hosted by Joomla or Wordpress, something like that? There might be some plugins you can try

Thread Information