dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Mobile app development

Mobile app development

What are the technologies used for mobile application if i know web development ?

Hi,
    Here are the essential technologies you should be familiar with to develop a mobile app -

Programming languages
    - For Android and iOS development you should have strong command in Java, Swift, Objective C and some knowledge of HTML, CSS, C, C++ may be required. For database management, knowledge of SQL or any database language is needed.

Development Tools - Some of the majorly used tools for developing mobile apps are Phonegap, Appcelerator, Telerik. If you want to develop a small app with a few features, you can also use DIY mobile app development tools.

App Design Tools
    - To design app, you can use the tools like Marvel, Invision, Sketch Paper etc which provide drag and drop facility to ease the designing process. You can also use the pre-made PSD's or sketches to design the UI elements.

C-11,OKHLA VIHAR, JAMIA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110025
    Mobile application development is a term used to denote the act or process by which application software is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.

C-11,OKHLA VIHAR, JAMIA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110025
    HTML5. HTML5 is the ideal programming language if you are looking to build a Web-fronted app for mobile devices. ...
    Objective-C. The primary programming language for iOS apps, Objective-C was chosen by Apple to build apps that are robust and scalable. ...
    Swift. ...
    C++ ...
    C# ...
    Java.

You can use following technologies for mobile application:

• CSS Frameworks
    • Objective C
    • Appcelerator Titanium
    • PhoneGap
    • Swift

Tools you can use to design mobile Apps are Sketch Paper, Invision, and Marvel and PSD and sketches for UI elements. You also need to have good knowledge of Swift, Java, Objective C HTML, CSS, C & C++

Sometimes it's not enough to create mobile product. It is important to convey to the users the idea that you express with the help of your brand. If you do not know the right approach, even a qualitatively mobile application can get dusty in the closet without getting recognition. It happened with the application I had developed. It seemed to me that my music search service, which we developed in the pro team, will be useful to all, and I will become popular. But the competition in the market is very high. Together with colleagues, marketers, we came to the conclusion that you need to pay attention to play store buy ratings for helping our product become popular. Now I can tell that it's the fastest way to get a return on your mobile project.

Here so many Web designer programs like adobe web tools have a single platform which allows multiple devices interfaces(tablets, PC, mobile) all to be automatically created during design phase thus eliminating any concern for redesign for each individual device as designer will have an over view about how information ids displayed and then decides whether this is what the wanted from the beginning.

If you are interested in mobile app development, you should first decide are going to make Native apps (Android or iOS) or Cross Platform.

For Android apps the best language is Java.
    For iOS apps - Objective-C and Swift.
    Back end can be written in languages as PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS (Python and Ruby are better for Cross Platform apps because they are faster).
    For the front end of Cross Platform apps - React Native and JavaScript Framework are the best.

I'd suggest you start with Android app development because it's easier and there are more Android users in the world. Check out this article for more information about it.

Java is the main programming language used to develop Android applications. I've recently launched my own online business by setting a website on WordPress. Now I'm planning to get an app developed by outsourcing it to **Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.** . I have read many positive testimonials on their work.
    Last edited by Train; 08-30-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Thread Information