www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: which is the latest tools and technologies used in mobile application development?

which is the latest tools and technologies used in mobile application development?

Latest tools and technologies that are used in mobile application development.

Latest technologies for Mobile Application Development would be the cross mobile platform Application. In this you can develop your application multiple platform like iPhone, android and Windows. I like to use PhoneGap.

Many platforms are there for using in mobile development. But latest are android and windows. I guess android is definitely good.

Yes, cross platform development gives really great opportunity. We use PhoneGap most often, but there are a number of tools which are also popular. Here is the article which overviews 8 Popular Tools For Cross-Platform App Development . What are your favorite tools?

If it's a web app, then you can develop using a highly adaptive layout, HTML 5, CSS, and the JS library of your choice, and you'll be fine. If you are running native apps, you're pretty much stuck: Java for Android, Objective-C for iOS.

Various technologies works on mobile development iPhone,android,blackberry and titanium.Tools are different for different technologies.

Here are the latest tools for building killer mobile application, check out http://www.citeworld.com/slideshow/1...s-22210#slide1
    Smart Phone these days have a number of added features and very much accepted and in demand among all age group leading to tremendous growth in the latest app.

Window is the latest tool which is used in mobile application development.

i find something best about the mobilesoftwares, hope that it will help you pple about mobile softwares and OS mean Operating system. http://gsm.mobilephonesets.com/category/os/

There are plenty available for mobile application development. The best you can use is Phonegap. As it has cross platform feature along with great support in forums.

According to me latest technologies, cross platforms is best techniques for mobile application development. In this technologies develop applications for android, iPhone, windows platforms.

The technology in mobile application is growing day by day. The latest trend in mobile app development is PhoneGap Augments these basic tools with the rest of the functionality you'd need.And Projects like jQuery Mobile are gaining a lot of traction as well.

There are number of technology we use in mobile apps development, but nowadays iOS is the best for apps development..another andriod is also best platfrom.
    See the NEW Signature Rules

If you change your signature again - you're out of here. Site Administrator

I think Android and iOS platform are great but talking about the latest technologies we can say Phonegap and Corona gaming platforms are in boom in IT market.

With advance in technology, it has become much easier to develop mobile apps using HTML5 and CSS3.. And one can find several tutorials and free tools for web application development.
    I am Creating Website for Businesses and Brands to build up online presence.

Thread Information