dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review for organization website needed

Lightbulb Review for organization website needed

Hi guys I need your feedback. I am creating a website against breast cancer for a friend of mine completely free. I have to admit I'm not the best designer nor coder. The website is pretty simple with more content coming up. What do you guys think? What should I change? I need most of the feedback possible, I want to make him a great website for his organization. http://collegegirlagainstbreastcancer.org/

First things that comes to my mind:

I'd reduce the height of the large image, so users don't have to scroll down to start finding actual content, maybe even make some room to one side or the other for a column of latest news, etc.?

Lose the pink-on-white text and white-on-pink text. Sure, it makes sense for pink to be a significant design element, but readability is important, too. (It might be okay in very limited usage such as some headers, making sure there's enough contrast though to be easily readable even in those limited places.)
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Thread Information