www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is HTML language useful for developing a mobile apps?

Is HTML language useful for developing a mobile apps?

Hello friends,

I want to develop mobile website but i am too much confused about HTML language so

Is HTML language useful for developing a mobile apps? If not then why is it not used? and if yes then why is it yes?

Too much confused so please help me out...

no the HTML language is not useful for developing the site. by the way the devlopment of mobile depends upon its requirement. but i'll prefer the c and c++ for the development of mobile app. java, c# is also good for mobile app. why you shouldn't use the HTML? the reason behind that it's good for the web design or development for pages of site that's why it doesn't work perfectly at moblie.

Building a website with HTML/CSS using media queries and fluid grid design the answer is yes, but strictly developing web applications the answer is no.

Exclamation Yeah...

It depends on requirements for your application. For example:

- If as better as possible performance is needed,than a low level language like,Assembler, C or C++, has to be used

- If as better as possible UI is needed,than a high level language, like Java, C# or Visual Basic, has to be used

It is recommended that a prototype of the application and its UIis designed with a high level language.

For more details visit our website www.webindiasolutions.com

Oh thank you for sharing huge information on developing a mobile apps but which is good c or c++ for developing a mobile apps?

Quote Originally Posted by vsoftinc View Post
    Hello friends,

I want to develop mobile website but i am too much confused about HTML language so

Is HTML language useful for developing a mobile apps? If not then why is it not used? and if yes then why is it yes?

Too much confused so please help me out...
    Your main confusion seems to be between web sites and web apps. Web sites are generally developed in a mixture of HTML, CSS and JavaScript or PHP where appropriate. This applies to mobile sites as well as conventional ones.

Web widgets and apps are entirely different and cannot be written in HTML. They are executable code that is generally downloaded via a web site. They were/are used to provide an enhanced user experience over limited bandwidth connections, and with low-power devices. As mobile bandwidths and processing power increase, there is/will be less need for mobile-specific code. Hopefully we will see a convergence between mobile and conventional platforms, which, to some extent is already happening.

jedaisoul, Thank you very very much for sharing huge information...

I think, Java language is useful to develop a application of mobile.

No HTML can't be use to develop moblie application .for the development of mobile application java and android is the best option.

HTML language is very important for developing a mobile app.

Thread Information