Which Framework is optimal for my requirements?
I looked at google, but there are so many and I find it difficult to find one with my requirements:
- The website will be rather small, with maybe 5 or 6 Pages (Most of it just text&pictures). The Design should be very minimalistic, but still look professional
- One page will consist of a Table filled with Database-Information, which is dependend of the logged-in user
- Database will be mysql
- Except the Database, the other contents will be rather static
I looked into RubyOnRails and Zend, but it's way overkill IMHO. I don't want to spend a lot of time learning these frameworks, I just want to build this website in maybe two weeks. The framework should:
- Help me with Design
- Provide rudimentary things like Login or Database-Connection and other basic stuff
- Easy to learn and in return I would be fine with programming parts on my own
Could you recommend some? Thanks a lot! :-)
If you're looking for a login and simple page-designing system, try CakePHP. After you set it up, look at the tutorial here: Simple Authentication and Authorization Application. I assume you have experience with listing MySQL data in a table.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread