Help please: How can i make a good admin/customer panel
I want to make a backend panel for me (the admin) and my customers
My customers need to be able to see stuff like how far is there product done and make payments etc,
I need to be able to manage it all and make new customers and edit for example there website link etc etc.
I cant figure out how to, can someone maybe help me with this?
Thanks in advance!
As with all such things, break it down into bite-size bits you can concentrate on individually. You'll certainly need a user login and access control piece, so I'd start by thinking about (and Googling) that, maybe searching for something like "PHP user authentication"?
Hi and welcome to the site. I think you need to think through the requirements before you start breaking them down in to individual tasks:
1. You say that you want the users to be able to see how far advanced the work is:
- Do you really want your development area to be accessible across the internet?
2. You say that you want the users to be able to make changes to the site:
- How are you going to control what changes they make?
- How are you going to know what changes have been made?
- What version controls are you going to implement?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)