www.webdeveloper.com
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I need your opinion on my website.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3

    I need your opinion on my website.

    Hello Everyone!

    Can u please review my website that is http://dynaboot.com ? Your opinion is important for me because i want to provide a good quality website for the customers. Please tell me your opinion as a customer. Thank you .
    Share on Google+

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    nice website, nice design , easy to understand best of luck!!!
    Share on Google+

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    116
    WOW! Really nice site! I am impressed. I like the Choose Plan selector/slider on index page.
    Share on Google+

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    nice site.. good design and user friendly
    Share on Google+

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    thank you everyone for these great opinion
    Share on Google+

  6. #6
    Nice website. Good luck
    Share on Google+

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    36
    I know it was hard work for you but thanks GOD finally you have done it.
    It's like professional and looking fresh. I'm sure you will get good traffic.
    Share on Google+

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    237
    Excellent, well done! Love the clarity of it, sound business concept...

    Best of luck!
    Share on Google+

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3

    I did a usability test/review for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyna boot View Post
    Hello Everyone!

    Can u please review my website that is http://dynaboot.com ? Your opinion is important for me because i want to provide a good quality website for the customers. Please tell me your opinion as a customer. Thank you .
    Hi, I took a look at your website and I put together an approx. 8 minute usability test video. You can take a look to see what I thought and some of the issues I stumbled across while navigating your website:

    http://youtu.be/Zdt6EWBK6nc

    If anyone else needs a review, shoot me a message, i'd be more than happy to.
    Share on Google+

  10. #10
    @eUsability:

    1) probably not a great idea to bounce a year old thread for a review.

    2) you might want to consider writing a script for your videos to help make them a bit more professional since you've got a nasty case of the gaff there. It will help you stop saying "uhm' every three seconds followed by awkward pauses.
    Share on Google+

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    @eUsability:

    1) probably not a great idea to bounce a year old thread for a review.

    2) you might want to consider writing a script for your videos to help make them a bit more professional since you've got a nasty case of the gaff there. It will help you stop saying "uhm' every three seconds followed by awkward pauses.
    My bad, didnt realize the date. However this isnt intended to be a professional video and having a script would defeat the purpose. It is an informal first time impression usability test, which means I am simply using the site live for the first time using talk aloud protocol by speaking through my experience with the website. Its more of a human factors approach. A script hinders the authenticity of the first impression.
    Share on Google+

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyna boot View Post
    Hello Everyone!

    Can u please review my website that is http://dynaboot.com ? Your opinion is important for me because i want to provide a good quality website for the customers. Please tell me your opinion as a customer. Thank you .
    Your website design looks simple and easily understandable. However, I would feel that you need to look into the banner and the font style and size you used in the website. From the user point of view,accessibility is good. overall good work.
    Share on Google+

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    it looks awesome. good luck.
    Share on Google+

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by eUsability View Post
    My bad, didnt realize the date. However this isnt intended to be a professional video and having a script would defeat the purpose. It is an informal first time impression usability test, which means I am simply using the site live for the first time using talk aloud protocol by speaking through my experience with the website. Its more of a human factors approach. A script hinders the authenticity of the first impression.
    I agree with DS. Look at it from a viewer's perspective:
    - Yes the review should be fresh, and involved, which is easier to do in an unscripted unrehearsed way. But...
    - The review is either well produced, or not, and right now it is not.

    Basically: Do you want to establish a web presence as a web site reviewer?
    - If so, I'd suggest that you need to be more professional in the design and content of your reviews.
    - If not, go ahead with your amateur videos.

    Anyway, this is off-topic to the thread, which is well past its sell-by date anyway. Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles