www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I need your opinion on my website.

I need your opinion on my website.

Hello Everyone!

Can u please review my website that is http://dynaboot.com ? Your opinion is important for me because i want to provide a good quality website for the customers. Please tell me your opinion as a customer. Thank you .
    Share on Google+

nice website, nice design , easy to understand best of luck!!!
    Share on Google+

WOW! Really nice site! I am impressed. I like the Choose Plan selector/slider on index page.
    Share on Google+

nice site.. good design and user friendly
    Share on Google+

thank you everyone for these great opinion
    Share on Google+

Nice website. Good luck
    Share on Google+

I know it was hard work for you but thanks GOD finally you have done it.
    It's like professional and looking fresh. I'm sure you will get good traffic.
    Share on Google+

Excellent, well done! Love the clarity of it, sound business concept...

Best of luck!
    Share on Google+

I did a usability test/review for you

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna boot View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Can u please review my website that is http://dynaboot.com ? Your opinion is important for me because i want to provide a good quality website for the customers. Please tell me your opinion as a customer. Thank you .
    Hi, I took a look at your website and I put together an approx. 8 minute usability test video. You can take a look to see what I thought and some of the issues I stumbled across while navigating your website:

http://youtu.be/Zdt6EWBK6nc

If anyone else needs a review, shoot me a message, i'd be more than happy to.
    Share on Google+

@eUsability:

1) probably not a great idea to bounce a year old thread for a review.

2) you might want to consider writing a script for your videos to help make them a bit more professional since you've got a nasty case of the gaff there. It will help you stop saying "uhm' every three seconds followed by awkward pauses.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    @eUsability:

1) probably not a great idea to bounce a year old thread for a review.

2) you might want to consider writing a script for your videos to help make them a bit more professional since you've got a nasty case of the gaff there. It will help you stop saying "uhm' every three seconds followed by awkward pauses.
    My bad, didnt realize the date. However this isnt intended to be a professional video and having a script would defeat the purpose. It is an informal first time impression usability test, which means I am simply using the site live for the first time using talk aloud protocol by speaking through my experience with the website. Its more of a human factors approach. A script hinders the authenticity of the first impression.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna boot View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Your website design looks simple and easily understandable. However, I would feel that you need to look into the banner and the font style and size you used in the website. From the user point of view,accessibility is good. overall good work.
    Share on Google+

it looks awesome. good luck.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by eUsability View Post
    My bad, didnt realize the date. However this isnt intended to be a professional video and having a script would defeat the purpose. It is an informal first time impression usability test, which means I am simply using the site live for the first time using talk aloud protocol by speaking through my experience with the website. Its more of a human factors approach. A script hinders the authenticity of the first impression.
    I agree with DS. Look at it from a viewer's perspective:
    - Yes the review should be fresh, and involved, which is easier to do in an unscripted unrehearsed way. But...
    - The review is either well produced, or not, and right now it is not.

Basically: Do you want to establish a web presence as a web site reviewer?
    - If so, I'd suggest that you need to be more professional in the design and content of your reviews.
    - If not, go ahead with your amateur videos.

Anyway, this is off-topic to the thread, which is well past its sell-by date anyway. Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information