Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am desperately trying to find a JavaScript Developer in the Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD area. I was hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. I have included a description below. Please email me at Rob@OnDekSolutions.com if you or anyone you know might be interested. I do offer a referral fee. Thank you in advanced for your help.

JavaScript Developer
Full Time Permanent Opportunity
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Seeking an experienced JavaScript Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for Application design, Prototyping, Development, Testing, Deployment, and Production Support of front end development for ASP.NET MVC applications.

*Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance*
Responsibilities
Integrate with back-end system
Design components, develop code and test changes utilizing development best practices.
Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a variety of protocols (e.g. REST)
Create implementation guidelines and educate development teams on usage
Develop native JavaScript classes and libraries
Troubleshoot and fix JavaScript cross-browser bugs
Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
Job Requirements:
A strong portfolio with examples of your work
Expertise in JavaScript and XHTML/CSS
Working knowledge of the HTML5 specification
Expert level knowledge of HTML/CSS
An understanding of the most common Object Oriented programming design patterns more specifically .NET MVC 4
Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable JavaScript
Familiarity with JavaScript frameworks and experience with usage and implementation
Ability to create interfaces that are fast, consistent across browsers, and demonstrate an intimate knowledge of browser quirks and best practices