www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Should i give up?

Should i give up?

Hello,

I have got a bigger project. And my skills are only the basics. I have to learn a many new frameworks. And I dont understand much.
    But on the other hand i can get some money.

Should i give up?

Regards.

What is the project? Exactly how much do you know? What have you done in the past? What don't you understand?

Now i have decided to give up this project. Because my knowleagde are the basics like php, jquery, javascript and you need a lot more then this. You have to know about Frameworks and APIs and so on.

Hey buddy, Listen, never give up.. never...what ever the situation is...just relax and try in easy way..get help if needed..but remember never ever think about giving up..there's no give up....

Thank you. But I dont have time at this month. I check my timeplaner and set this event in the future

Giving up is not a big job! But when you sustain and work hard by putting huge efforts you will be surprised at the outcome! People always need to have positive attitude on achieving things. Keep in mind that we are humans! So, nothing is impossible.
    Anyways all the best buddy! Have a great future!!

Money = freedom. So if you have the money pay some else to do the job for you and put forth your efforts into something else. This is how small businesses grow into big businesses. Having said all of that...if you don't have the money and it's really important to you; then you better learn how to do it yourself.

Thread Information