dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Errors with Java

Question Errors with Java

Hi Everyone,
    I am writing because I need some help. I got a membership at www.pogo.com and since about a month ago, I have not been able to see or play any of the games. I have used that site quite often, but now it is no loading. I cleared my cache and I made sure that my Java was updated and enabled. i have tried and tried to find a solution, but i lost. I have included a link so you can see the images from what the errors says. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to be able to go to different websites and use them. I have a Windows 7 laptop. Thanks so much.

Here is the link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...69936478163265

I posted a screenshot of each thing that my computer was saying about it.

Amanda

Dear Amanda! Gaming eats our lifetime, i know it from my hands, because i had been gaming for about 10 years and finally quit that useless wasting of my life. May be that was an omen for you and i hope you will not miss such a great opportunity and return to the real life. Best wishes and warm greetings from Russia @-->-->--

This is not the forum to be asking tech questions.

If you can't use a website because of a java issue, you need to go and install java again and remember that Java IS NOT JabaScript, two very different languages altogether.
    If your post falls off the page, bump it. ...
    Please remember to wrap any code you have in forum tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Thread Information