www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is seo?

What is seo?

Hey Friends What is seo actually .I heard definition from various places but i had not god appropriate answer yet .Can someone explain me what it is and what is the need of seo in companies???

SEO means Search engine optimization.The major process of SEO is optimize your website as user friendly to search engines and make a website ranking on 1st page of search engines.The main need of SEO in companies are making leads and business from the various countries.

Quote Originally Posted by anupam27 View Post
    Hey Friends What is seo actually .I heard definition from various places but i had not god appropriate answer yet .Can someone explain me what it is and what is the need of seo in companies???
    SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. A practice to optimize your website / Blog so that search engines will list your site towards the top of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).

At a VERY high-level, this can be accomplished by: use of relevant keywords usage and relationships among other website/blogs to build natural incoming links to your site.

SEO veterans can add to this list

Thread Information