www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Social Bookmarking ?

Social Bookmarking ?

Hi Forum,

Could tell me, Social Bookmarking is useful after humming bird algorithm ?.

Yes...But only Do follow and high page rank websites helps to get the better result for website ranking.

How to choose and submit sites to social bookmarking

Here is the best way to pick and submit to social bookmarking websites -

• Social Bookmarking websites must be indexed by Google.
    • Go for the top social bookmarking websites only (At least PR 2+) .
    • Websites must provide direct links (if they give you links through their own domain than its not worthy) PM me for more details
    • Must be higher domain authority (at least 35+)
    • Domain age also plays a big role
    • Check out total number of pages indexed in Google (some people buy old domain and use it for social bookmarking websites, this check will give you clear idea)
    • Website must pass test of Web of Trust (should not be in malware or spyware distribution - google do not like it)

Any confusion send me PM

Here is our hand picked list, download in excel - http://bit.ly/sb20list

Yes, I think it is helpful as hummingbird is totally based on the keyword searched on the Google so one must try to concentrate on the content of Bookmarking.

Social bookmarking *is an excellent way to create quality backlinks to your articles, which is always a excellent way to gain the attention of search engines and increase your pr.

Yes you can do social bookmarking after the update but make sure that you have to used only quality sites for posting.

It is still effective, what we only need is to select those social bookmarking site that we are going to use. And be sure not to copy paste the description on the page or article that you are going to bookmark

yes,social bookmarking is a grate traffic-boosting for seo.
    It is a method for web users to store ,organize,search and manage bookmarks of web page on internet with the help of tags and keywords

After Google Penguin update, only high PR social bookmarking websites are helpful for building quality of backlinks and generating traffic for a website.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Quote Originally Posted by lalit_burma View Post
    Here is the best way to pick and submit to social bookmarking websites -

• Social Bookmarking websites must be indexed by Google.
    • Go for the top social bookmarking websites only (At least PR 2+) .
    • Websites must provide direct links (if they give you links through their own domain than its not worthy) PM me for more details
    • Must be higher domain authority (at least 35+)
    • Domain age also plays a big role
    • Check out total number of pages indexed in Google (some people buy old domain and use it for social bookmarking websites, this check will give you clear idea)
    • Website must pass test of Web of Trust (should not be in malware or spyware distribution - google do not like it)

Any confusion send me PM
    I do agree with this.

Bookmarking is best way for create the backlink your websites. But you can check a bookmarking websites quality. like as a , Pr 1+, Do follow, Indexed in google.

Social bookmarking is an effective way in gaining attention from search engines.

I think most of the social bookmarking sites are new and have low DA and PA.
    I suggest to do in High DA and PA.

Yes it is still effective, Because social bookmarks can be passed on a huge number of people through internet, they have the potential to reach a much wider audience and generate significantly more traffic than other online marketing methods.

Yes,But only Do follow and high page rank websites helps to get the better result for website ranking. Social bookmarking is an excellent way to create quality backlinks. Social bookmarking also help to get huge traffic to the web site.

Thread Information