dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is multilingual SEO?

What is multilingual SEO?

I want to know about multilingual SEO and tell me the process and how to do multilingual for websites...

Multilingual SEO Explained

Quote Originally Posted by kpkarthik View Post
    I want to know about multilingual SEO and tell me the process and how to do multilingual for websites...
    Multilingual SEO is the process of providing optimized website content in many different languages specifically for various geographic locations.

The crucial part for you to do is figure out targeted locations & languages.

Then pick your domain and/or URL carefully.

View detail here

What follows is a listing of the ccTLDs. Remember that Google often changes this list.

I believe, the best choice for a big web site is to either a directory or subdomain construction

Other aspects to consider

Indicating Local Landing Pages Using the Rel=”Alternate” Hreflang Annotation
    The X-Default Hreflang Attribute Importance

On-Page Components such as Title, Description, H1 etc.

User IP & Use Agent Recognition

On the whole

Mutilingual and multiregional SEO is definitely evolving frequently. I anticipate this to become an extending issue as we go ahead of this outrageous Web community. A very important factor that I appreciate regarding how everything is changing is that when you look closely at new tactics for search, you are likely to get other incredible ways to better your internet business.

Quote Originally Posted by sudipto View Post
    Multilingual SEO is the process of providing optimized website content in many different languages specifically for various geographic locations.

The crucial part for you to do is figure out targeted locations & languages.

Then pick your domain and/or URL carefully.

View detail here

What follows is a listing of the ccTLDs. Remember that Google often changes this list.

I believe, the best choice for a big web site is to either a directory or subdomain construction

Other aspects to consider

Indicating Local Landing Pages Using the Rel=”Alternate” Hreflang Annotation
    The X-Default Hreflang Attribute Importance

On-Page Components such as Title, Description, H1 etc.

User IP & Use Agent Recognition

On the whole

Mutilingual and multiregional SEO is definitely evolving frequently. I anticipate this to become an extending issue as we go ahead of this outrageous Web community. A very important factor that I appreciate regarding how everything is changing is that when you look closely at new tactics for search, you are likely to get other incredible ways to better your internet business.
    How many languages optimize to single website in Multilingual SEO?

How many languages optimize to single website in Multilingual SEO?
    You can optimize as many number of languages as you want for a single website in Multilingual SEO

Quote Originally Posted by sudipto View Post
    You can optimize as many number of languages as you want for a single website in Multilingual SEO
    So, will i create a separate inner pages URL to each languages in my website?

So, will i create a separate inner pages URL to each languages in my website?
    Set Geographic Target tool. You can follow these steps:
    1. Go to the webmaster tool account and select the site
    2. Choose settings
    3. Choose the option you need from Geographic target section
    In order to ensure that your site is not associated with any country or region, select Unlisted.

Select Unlisted option if your site do not belongs to any country or region

Know more about geotargeting here.

Multilingual SEO is doing SEO in different languages.

Multilingual SEO is nothing but international SEO.
    It means doing SEO in multiple languages.
    Multilingual SEO service is to make website more visible in search engine across the world.

multilingual SEO is optimizing a website for many countries with many languages

Optimizing websites on all language domains available such as .com, .co.uk, .de, .fr, .cg, .al and others that are available should be optimized and ranking should be achieved optimizing websites. For more details you can visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_domains.

Multilingual SEO is the practice of offering optimized website content in a variety of languages. Multiregional SEO is the practice of creating optimized website content that is tailored specifically to multiple geographic regions.

Mutilingual SEO is often referred to as "natural" or "organic" search, SEO is the process used to improve website rankings in the Search Engine Results Pages.

Through multilingual SEO you can target the other countries with other languages with your website. If your website is for international business purpose, multilingual seo will be more helpful for optimization.

Optimizing your site for multi languages Multilingual SEO take your site .

Thread Information