Ten SEO Mistakes Made On Database Driven Websites...
Search engine optimization companies actually spend a lot of their time analyzing a website and removing barriers to the search engines ranking a site highly. At the web development level, it is possible to build a site that is perfectly search engine friendly. One of the hardest types of sites to get right though are database driven websites. Listed below are ten of the most common issues that are created, often unknowingly, in the development process of a dynamically generated web site :
1. Pages with duplicate content
2. Pages with duplicate page titles
3. Pages with duplicate meta descriptions
4. Using auto-generation of pages as a shortcut instead of creating good content
6. Too many query strings
7. Putting query strings in different orders when accessed through different places
8. Not using user language to generate automated pages
9. Not allowing the meta data and title to be edited easily after the site build
10. Creating keyword stuffed pages by using auto-generation
These are just 10 of the most common potential optimization pitfalls when creating dynamic websites. There are many more facets to producing a great database driven site, including user friendliness, speed, performance and security, but they all add together to make the best solution to your needs...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)