www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: 3d web application

3d web application

Hi guys,
    My company need to build a 3d app for websites, but not using flash because it have to be readable for apple products as well. The app must be something like "taking different parts of LEGO constructor and building our own design".I'm not a developer, i just need to research the method of how to do it with a team of developers.So can You help me with:Where to strats from? What apps should we use to biuld it?Are they code apps and design apps?What languages and etc.?

I like it a lot. You know precisely what your talking about exactly where other people are coming from on this issue.

This is great to see that your need 3g app developer, i like this post actually that uyou are informing . Thanks for this.

You have fime ideas. Really looking forward to read more.I was thinking of using this style for the site . Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.

It's Adobe Director of course. Like Flash it uses browser's plugin which is called ShockWave. Adobe Director allows to design interactive 3D applications and games for web.

Thread Information