www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tools used for Link Building?

Lightbulb Tools used for Link Building?

Hi friends i want to know what are the latest tools or tools are used in SEO for link building purpose. Please share your opinion.

All tools for link building process should be paid.So manual link building process are the good things for link building to build the backlinks.

Well, there are various link building tool that can used to acquire back-links. Some of those tools are: Article Marketing Robot, Article demon ect...

There are plenty of link building services that you can use as well to get the job done for you.

Thanks tijan for your opinion, but is there any chance to get penalize by Google by the use of these SEO link building tools and what are the works actually a link building tool can do?

I do link building manually because using any kind of auto generated tools for link building purpose can penalize your website by search engine. Sometimes it also leads to banning of a website.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

You can do link building manually it's really use to your website.

I think manual link building is far better then tools.

Online tool to create backlinks is not good and website may be get a penalty from search engine so try to create manually backlinks for website as much as possible.

Links all sorts of needs , all sorts of important links !
    In the 20 days of February, Google has imposed sanctions for incorrect , in his opinion , link building strategy . As a result of these sanctions, the site previously were kept in TOP 1-3 on such high-frequency keywords as [flowers], [florist], [flower delivery], [flowers online] and many others, was removed from the issue . It is not difficult to guess that because of such action by Google company suffered significant financial losses .
    If we analyze the strategy espoused optimizers Interflora, it is possible to identify several types of references used : • references from relevant articles posted on news sites and other resources ; • guards thematic papers ; • links with social networks and personal blogs.
    Schemes of reference in the case of different types were about the same: the user wrote that allegedly received free from Interflora bouquet , articles were usually accompanied by photographs and abounded in plenty of references to the online store website . Nothing like , right?
    The case of Interflora, at the moment, the loudest demonstration shooting techniques for using incorrect link building in 2013. Earlier in 2012, Google also applied sanctions to several major sites, including such giants as : JC Penney, Forbes and Overstock.
    As of March 4 Interflora 's company back in TOP 10 in Google for a number of high-frequency queries : [flowers] - 9 position , [flower delivery] - 8 position , [flowers delivered] - 9 position , [roses] - 10 position . It should be noted that the department move this store immediately after the fall positions began sending letters asking webmasters to remove previously posted materials from their websites. From what we can conclude that the optimizers initially anticipated such a scenario and were ready for it . Another question is whether himself was ready to shop for such an eventuality .
    Is it possible , as in the case with Interflora , or any other site, to avoid such negative consequences ? It's safe to say that, yes , maybe. But for this it is necessary to use time-tested tools and techniques.

There are no tools as per my knowledge there are strategies like PPC, SEO and SMM which help to improve the website ranking and traffic.

I am using SEO quake and firefox portable as my SEO tools.

I use GSA for all my website which is helpful to rank all my websites in Search Engines.

Hi friends thanks for your valuable suggestion and opinion...

I have never used automatic tools for link building.Manually link building is best

Me use form seo quake and Firefox portable as my seo tools.

Thread Information