www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Role of Forums In SEO

Forums are a great place to get backlinks. But more importantly, every post you make should be very relevant to the topic at hand. I do not join forums just for backlinks. I join to learn and teach others.

Quote Originally Posted by businessc89 View Post
    By using the Forum you can create More of DO-Follow Back-Links for your website. that backlinks help you to increase you pr"Page Rank".
    Not true.

You will not increase your PR Page Rank by posting links on this forum. The fact that rel="nofollow" is added to all links tells the search engines to ignore the link. Thus, no value is passed and no help to page rank is gained.

I only see one benefit of forum for websites and SEO which is Backlinks. I must say quality back links but there are other benefits as well which is not related to SEO or marketing, i.e. you can learn discuss and share your ideas about anything and have expert advice here.

Forums have a great role in SEO. By using Forum website SEO Persons can create Do-Follow back-links for website. these back-links help them to permute their website keyword and help to get high PR"Page Rank".

Forums basically use for share knowledge and do discussion on problems related to topic but In Seo first of thing same or next thing create a good back links for website .

Social media optimization Delhi

forums are help to give the back links that are help to get the site on the top place but yes keep in mind there two type of the the signature forums one are the no follow and the other are the do follow and the do follow are helpful to get huge rank and the no follow not participate in the rank gain process

sourabhthaver - you get *no* SEO value in signature links on this forum. They are all marked automatically with rel="nofollow".

EVERYONE -- If you post in this thread from this point forward and repeat the same thing that has been said before, AND if you have a signature with "spam-ish" links, you will now be banned from the forum for 2 weeks and your signature will be removed.

Brad! Jones
    Site Admin

Thread Information