dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Google search trouble

Google search trouble

Hi all,

I am building a site for a friend who offers flute lessons.

The sites name however has a competitor. This competitors website is named www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl the site Iam building is called www.dwarsfluitles-opmaat.nl. So tiny difference there.
    However, since its a very local business this will not cause any trouble. (Flute lessons in two completly different parts of the country hours away)

Now, I have the following problem. When I search for: "dwarsfluitles op maat" I do find a very large amount of links to the other website ( http://tinyurl.com/okd3h8f ) Try the url to see for yourself or google "dwarsfluitles op maat". It shows many links to the individual pages of there site. I am wondering: is this a way to keep competition out? Or is this a case a bad programming? What can I do against it? The way it is it will be very hard to have my site show up in the list without being confussed for just another link of there site....

Some advice on what to do please!

reconstruct Seo is the best way... to promote it your site... will do every thing...

Thanks for you reply. I do know I ll need to optimize the site later on. However is what this site is doing even allowed by google? I mean, if everyone drops each page of his site on google I d say it become pretty messy. Enlighten me please, I am still kinda new to this webdeveloping scene

Hi Drik. I have checked your site but i have not found any website but a simple message appears that nothing is found on the site.

Hi Trivelles,

I have not uploaded my site yet. It is under construction. The problem does not lie with my site not being found in google. The problem lies with the results when you google "dwarsfluitles op maat". Google shows these results:

Dwarsfluitles op Maat
    www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/‎

Dwarsfluitles op Maat
    www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/index.php?pagina=3‎

Instrument - Dwarsfluitles op Maat
    www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/index.php?pagina=7‎

"Muziek in Frankrijk" workshop - Dwarsfluitles op Maat
    www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/index.php?pagina=11‎

Dwarsfluitles op Maat
    http://www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/in...agina=2‎

http://www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/in...agina=7‎

http://www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/in...agina=8‎

www.dwarsfluitlesopmaat.nl/index.php?pagina=2‎

--> The search does not just find my competitors web page, but also all subpages seperatly (and shows them as seperate search results). My question is how this is possible and if it is allowed by google to make you site findable this way.

i can resolve it

Hi, Don;t worry about it,This is the google recognaiz the part of your site has been moved to the un authority blogs... It can be clearable.... I can Show your site will be shown while searching it. It will take 8 to 10 days.. i can done it well.Need to clear its
    seolegentsATgmailDOTcom

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk12 View Post
    Hi Trivelles,

I have not uploaded my site yet. It is under construction. The problem does not lie with my site not being found in google. The problem lies with the results when you google "dwarsfluitles op maat".

--> The search does not just find my competitors web page, but also all subpages seperatly (and shows them as seperate search results). My question is how this is possible and if it is allowed by google to make you site findable this way.
    I am worried that you should directly consult Google as you have mentioned that your site is under construction. Your webmaster tool may help you to figure it out.

Thread Information