dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Static and Dynamic Website Development

Thumbs up Static and Dynamic Website Development

Hi all,

I just joined your community. I'm a newbie and am looking for a hands-on tutorial book for beginners covering HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL and PHP to develop both static and dynamic websites. Your input is highly appreciated.

thanks!

You can try out with the below link tutorial book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Learning-MyS.../dp/1449319262

or can refer oreilly books.

Hope this helps.

Try W3Schools.

Considering your scenario I'd recommend "The Web Book - Build Static and Dynamic Website". I have a vast collection of web development books and have found this one very awesome among recent releases.

you should try w3schools it's really helpful for development and having the step by step live examples of all tutorials.

Thank you guys for your kind suggestions. Special thanks to you - jducket. I bought the book you suggested from Amazon - it's really amazing. It not only carries recipes on five core web technologies but also provides step-by-step guidance to build a complete professional e-commerce website with real world deployment instructions. This is what I needed. Thanks a lot JD!

New

Hi,

I am Kimberly and I am new to this forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by webtech69 View Post
    Thank you guys for your kind suggestions. Special thanks to you - jducket. I bought the book you suggested from Amazon - it's really amazing. It not only carries recipes on five core web technologies but also provides step-by-step guidance to build a complete professional e-commerce website with real world deployment instructions. This is what I needed. Thanks a lot JD!
    I also have this book - it really is a fantastic resource. Sometimes a physical book with fantastic content cannot be beaten by online tutorials!

A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor.

I thing it is useful to you to develop website using PHP and MySQL.
    Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP & MySQL

Yeah we can make both static and dynamic websites in php and also use MySQL but the fact is that the static website don't change their content and that's why its not so successful.

Thread Information