www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I need help for my website

I need help for my website

I need help. I've been trying to fix my website for a month. I've been thinking of re-designing or maybe just change the color of my website. Can someone give some feedback or advise. Thank you so much . My website is http://www.globalwebforce.com

Hi, man.
    That look nice web with SEO services. When i scroll down to Newest works, Then i really want to click to each image to see full, but nothing. Hope you see that.

Cheers

Hi I think it looks good. Agree with having newest works linked - and also it is missing the meta description too.

i have the same question with ImagineIfMedia

Why don't use try a wordpress template instead.

Hi. I can't find h1 in your main page code. I think that logo should be a clickable h1 and 'Home' link is not neccessary. There are a lot of empty h2 in sliders! What are they for? If they are filled with JS they should be inserted with JS!

I get "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.globalwebforce.com/public/js/jquery.js"

Quote Originally Posted by gracerivas View Post
    I need help. I've been trying to fix my website for a month. I've been thinking of re-designing or maybe just change the color of my website. Can someone give some feedback or advise. Thank you so much . My website is http://www.globalwebforce.com
    Hi gracerivas, my feedback is purely from a 'design' perspective.

Overall I really like your website. I wouldn't change the colour. The orange background against the nice colourful bright images works well.

A couple of points though:

The word GLOBAL in the logo at top left would be more effective in white.

Perhaps an overuse of font families? I would change the Heading font (Britannic Bold) to something else - it doesn't work well with the rest of the text imo. Eras Bold (caps & lowercase) perhaps? - as per your logo type.

Also regarding webfonts in general - and this is not a criticism of you or your website, but there are examples to be seen. The script font in the menus and the copyright text (Eras) at the bottom don't render very well for me in FF or Chrome on winxp. Such a shame because it spoils a nice looking website - maybe i'm over picky?

I'm just getting back into web dev/design myself and was thrilled when I heard about webfonts. But after doing a lot of research, i've realised that things aren't as good as they appear - literally!

Sorry to have my 'rant' in your web review Steve.
    In the process of learning: HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.

Getting started the discussion,
    i need help you,i opened your website, please reconstructed your website cause i am a developer, i will redesign your website i want suggest you for your good future,let have seo (search engine optimization) for your website,cause help for business, get more information achieves please contact me :=
    <a href="http://www.technocrab.com">WebDevelopmentJaipur</a>

very simple but not enough,
    you have to change content as well as layout and theme color also.
    Best of luck.
    See the NEW Signature Rules

If you change your signature again - you're out of here. Site Administrator

Thread Information