The project has four aspects and I will be needing:
Personal Email
1 Create and Send an Email (Mockup)
General Utility
2 Implement a User Interface Menu.
Text Utilities
3 Convert Text to ASCII values.
4 Reverse Text

These are relatively simple tasks but I'm having difficulty getting the program to run (using w3schools and notepad++)

The following are the instructions for satisfying the four elements of the project.

SPECIFICATIONS

1. Reverse Text

Students will create a utility that reverses text. Users will be instructed to enter text. The program
should handle text of any length. When users execute the function, they will see their text in
reverse. In other words, left-to-right text will become right-to-left text. Example: The word,
'hello', should become 'olleh'.

Required structures and tools:
 Array
 JavaScript Substring function (For this function, avoid the JavaScript "Split" function in
order to receive full credit).
 Loops

2. Implement a User Interface Menu

Often, when multi-function software is created, project teams will simply create "stub" functions
that are selected from a menu. Individuals and teams create code for the functions at a later time.
For this project, students will create such a menu. Users will be presented with instructions
telling them to enter a digit from 1 to 4. When they execute the function, they will see text that
says "You have called Menu Option " and the number they entered. If users enter anything other
than digits from 1 to 4, the function should not fail or cause errors. Rather, users will receive the
message, " You have not entered a number from 1 to 4."

 Switch/Case

3. Convert Text to ASCII values.

Students will create a utility that converts text to its equivalent ASCII codes. Users will be
instructed to enter one English word. When they execute the function, they will see their text
changed into ASCII digits separated by commas. For example, the word 'hello' will become
104,101,108,108,111. The conversion should work for any English lower case word.

 Switch/Case
 Array (For this exercise, students may use the JavaScript "split" function to populate the
array).

4. Create and Send an Email (Mockup)

Students will simulate an e-mail program. Users will be asked for 1) an email address, 2) a
subject line and 3) the text of a message. When users execute the function, they will see the
email address, the subject, and the message, each on their own line, with a popup box stating,
"Your message has been sent."

 Custom Object with properties for Email Address, Subject Line, Message Body, and a
function called "Send" which contains code to present data in the properties.

This is the original template in which I nedd to abide by:

http://pastebin.com/nwZ8NyEF

This is what I have
http://pastebin.com/tgdxnVLk

However when I insert what I have into the script, nothing runs. Can someone please combine these and figure out what is wrong with the coding/syntax? I am extremely new with this and I find myself pretty confused and frustrated. Ultimately, I believe they are supposed to be 4 arrays. I hope someone can be able to help! Please!