www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best E-Commerce platform

Best E-Commerce platform

Magento E-Commerce software is robust, scalable, rich in features and user friendly. It has ecommerce features that in that past would have cost prohibitive.Magento has wide range of benefits which helps setting up an efficient, flexible, feature-rich and complete ecommerce platform.
    Magento eCommerce is intuitive administration interface contains powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to create sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.

Yeah...Magento is the best platform for develop the ecommerce websites.It have many features and aspects.By hiring dedicated magento developers,we could easily develop the magento website as effective as well as that website should be have great looking to the visitors.

Another one is Opencart.This is free OpenSource for eCommerce PlTFORM. Easy to custom and the important point are many supports from developer in their forum

Magento is one of the best platform for Ecommerce site that can also update any time with not too much effort.

For ecommerce websites Magneto is one of the best open source platforms which you can update anytime with less effort.

I agree to all answers, Magento is the best open source platfrom for ecommerce sites.
    Go for it..
    See the NEW Signature Rules

If you change your signature again - you're out of here. Site Administrator

Magneto and Shopify are the best e-commerce platforms available.

Magnet is a good e-commerce platform because it is free, scalable, open source and good from SEO point of view

I don't know why you're so fan of Magento e-Commerce - it's an ordinary offline CMS and isn't worse or better than any other.
    You could say that it's one of the ways of creating e-Commerce sites. Here are the most successful ways of creating online store.

Since we-pay has gone out of service we started using WuCommerce. It is a wordpress plugin. Check it out!

- Fitted Tech

My suggestion is opencart

I usually used Magento for my client

Wow, plenty of boisterous support for magento here. But really? I'll just list a few and those interested may search on em~

Magento
    Opencart
    CrystalCommerce
    BusinessCatalyst
    XCart
    Shopify
    Tictail

I understand my list is exhaustive, but there really are a ton of ecomerce platforms out there waiting to be discovered and I'm just naming a few off the top of my head!
    Good codes are like wool jackets. You tend to feel warm and comfy inside.

In my personal experience, I have found Magento and Shopify the easiest to setup.

----------------
    webdev_monkey
    www.online-webdev-tools.com

How about Shopify,Bigcommerce, Squarespace Commerce, Volusion - besides Magnito and Magnit...

Thread Information