Anchor links and Android - sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
I created a dev site that I've now tested on several laptop and mobile browsers. Everything was going well until I tested the site on a Galaxy Tab 2.
On the Tab 2 (purchased new just a couple months ago) none of the anchor links work. Touching the links does nothing at all. Yet on an S4 purchased months ago and a Tab 3 purchased last week, the anchor links work fine.
The links are very simple. E.g. <a href="#follow">Follow Us</a>
I had read about unusual anchor link issues with Android but the articles were 2-3 years old. My concern is that very specific versions of Android's default browser may still have an issue with anchors. And if that is the case, I just don't know what I can do to accommodate the buggy browsers.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)