www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Cloaking in SEO!

Cloaking in SEO!

Cloaking is a technique which is used in Black Hat SEO that enables to create two distinct pages where the page content being presented to search engine spider is different from that which is being presented to the userís browser. These techniques do not come under the guidelines of search engines. pls share your experience about that...

Cloaking is a black hat SEO technique one must not do this. Sometimes Google may charge penalty for this.

I think black hat SEO itself means against the Google guideline. If you are doing Cloaking it means you are not providing what user need or looking for. People do cloaking in order to increase CTR, visits and gain back link. If google found someone doing so he will definitely going to penalised your site. Now I believe you got what I mean i.e. it is against Google Guidelines.

Cloaking is a unethical technique provides different content to search engine and user which is also comes under black hat seo techniques. If it get caught by search engine then your site may lost the ranking.

Google cloaking comes under black hat SEO. Google Cloaking means on your web site you are trying to show two different information to the user and Google crawler. That means you are trying to manipulate google algorithm and this could be good for your site.

Cloaking is a method in which the content is presented to the search robot in the different format to the human visitors.It is a Black Hat SEO technique, and it is of many types like IP address Cloaking,User Agent Cloaking.

Regards
    photoboothhiresydney

Cloaking is one of the Black Hat SEO technique which shows two different webpages or content of the same URL i.e. a webpage which users sees is different from the other which search engine crawls. It is mainly used for tricking the search engine for website indexing purpose. Google penalize those websites which uses these kind of techniques.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Clocking is used to increase the CTR of a website by showing two different content and some useless information which is not proper for the site visitors. Clocking shows one content and after click that page the visitors lands on another site. This is of course a black hat technique.

Thread Information