dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article Submission In SEO

Article Submission In SEO

Article submission is a great resource in off page SEO strategies for increasing traffic to your website and to get one way links back to your site.
    Important points to consider before you begin your Article Submission
    Provide Unique nad Fresh content
    Keep your article title short and related
    Articles should be keyword rich but not excessive to the point of keyword stuffing
    Try to Give subheadings, bullets and numberings

Please share your views about Article Submission in SEO.

Include always original articles not too long 500-750 words on average.

To drive more quality backlinks to your site you can go for social bookmarking.

450 - 500 words for the article would be fair enough. yes, article submission is good, BUT, you must also choose the websites or submission sites that you are going to post your content, check those websites if it has PR and fair enough to publish you article as soon as possible, because there are lots of submission sites that the reviewing period is very long.

Article is not bad for traffic in fact I consider the most effective off-page activity in SEO to drive traffic and SBM is also one of them.

Article content should be unique & informative and will be share on high traffic article directories.
    But never do ARticle spinning to generate copies of an article.

Article submission is one of the best techniques for building quality backlinks and generating good amount of website traffic.

Don't put too much link on the body of the content, limit it up to 2 links only, you must target your keywords and must ensure that the landing page is right.

Hi
    Which web site for article submision you reccomend for web development: php, html, javascript, css?

Article submission is one of the best way to improve the keywords

hi friends,
    please suggest me one thing can i post one article into one or more site...

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I actually added your blog to my favorites because i am Content writer its real and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.
    I Also search best Article regarding http://www.couponndeal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by diksha gupta View Post
    hi friends,
    please suggest me one thing can i post one article into one or more site...

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Yes you can post 1 article in 8-10 good and quality article sites

Everyone talks about article writing and posting because they are worthy for the seo campaign. There a number of experts who believe that article marketing is dead because the major article sites like ezinearticle has lost too much traffic and worth thus they believe that article marketing is not worthy now a days because many of the article posters post the article in a couple of article directories one after another that hurts the serp rankings. But there is a community that recommends that article marketing is very helpful for building back links but to improve the traffic and serp rankings as well. So in my experience i have found them in favor of increasing the rankings.

Article submission is one of the oldest link building and content marketing methods that has been devalued dramatically after panda and penguin. There are now only few sites that can offer you little value in doing article submission. Google considers it spam nowadays.

Thread Information