dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article Submission In SEO

Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    Google considers it spam nowadays.
    If google considers it spam nowadays then why the authors are still writing the articles and post on the sites? They must stop working a useless activity that Google considers spam.

Hi there,

article is very keen part of seo that requires lots of attention and regular updation after a particular interval of time.

Thank You

There is nothing bad in it. On the contrary - links to site will appear not all at once but gradually. It will look more natural to google.

Quote Originally Posted by boysingh View Post
    450 - 500 words for the article would be fair enough. yes, article submission is good, BUT, you must also choose the websites or submission sites that you are going to post your content, check those websites if it has PR and fair enough to publish you article as soon as possible, because there are lots of submission sites that the reviewing period is very long.

Article submission is a link building technique that is very helpful to improve your website keyword ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by UmAlam View Post
    If google considers it spam nowadays then why the authors are still writing the articles and post on the sites? They must stop working a useless activity that Google considers spam.
    Most authors in Article Submission sites don't do SEO. Most of them are writing for the sake of writing and information. And most of those writers are long-time writers to those sites. Try to visit Google Webmaster Guidelines and you will see what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    Article submission is one of the oldest link building and content marketing methods that has been devalued dramatically after panda and penguin. There are now only few sites that can offer you little value in doing article submission. Google considers it spam nowadays.
    Yes you are right marrick.
    We have to do only in High PR Article Directories which accepts only after Strict editorial review

Article submission is really a very good way to promote a website. Submitting articles to other sites will build up your reputation as an authority in your subject matter. It will also provide you with back links from high ranking sites that have relevant keywords to your site content. It can be very time consuming but it is worth it in the end, I recommend trying to do a couple articles a week and build from there if you have the time.

Article should always informative and unique that helps to reader, it should not contain lots of promotional words. It should be to accurate topic with correct flow.

Write unique content with good information, don't use promotional words and post it one good article submission site, don't use this article more than one article site.

Article submission is one of the best and social bookmarking form to article submission seo.

6170 elgywood ln. suitB Charlotte,N.C ,28213

Not Do follow

All the article submission site are not do follow site.

according to Matt cutts - article posting for SEO is dead now you won't get any Google ranking benefit from article posting in article directories

Yeah !! Article submission is best in increasing the traffic to your website. A great way to accumulate links is to write articles and submit them to places interested in quality articles.

Where do I submit general articles?
    There are also sites which take general articles such as Idea Marketers, Buzzle, Ebooks n Bytes, Article Central. The list goes on and on.

How do articles give me links?

When you write articles for free you are typically given a by-line or author bio which you can link to your website.

How long should my articles be?
    Typically it is a good idea to review the editorial guidelines of websites before submitting articles. Most sites like articles around 600 to 900 words since the internet is a quick medium. Some sites like articles up to 1500 to 2000 words so they can split up the content to show more ads. Reading a few articles from the site should give you an idea what they are looking for.

Check out the article on **********.com :
    http://**********.com/article/Durace...anada/8385651/

Yeah !! Article submission is best in increasing the traffic to your website. A great way to accumulate links is to write articles and submit them to places interested in quality articles.

There are also sites which take general articles such as Idea Marketers, Buzzle, Ebooks n Bytes, Article Central. The list goes on and on.

When you write articles for free you are typically given a by-line or author bio which you can link to your website.

Typically it is a good idea to review the editorial guidelines of websites before submitting articles. Most sites like articles around 600 to 900 words since the internet is a quick medium. Some sites like articles up to 1500 to 2000 words so they can split up the content to show more ads. Reading a few articles from the site should give you an idea what they are looking for.

Check out the article here:
    Duracell battery suppliers

Check out the article here:
    Duracell battery suppliers

Thread Information