www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: disappearing <li> elements in Chrome - does not occur in FF, Safari

disappearing <li> elements in Chrome - does not occur in FF, Safari

I'm using an off-canvas menu toggled via media queries in CSS. It's a simple UL nested in a DIV. I've posted a mock-up here:

http://www.datamobilitygroup.com/test/index.html

The issue is only with Chrome in resolutions higher than 1024 (the breakpoint at which it changes from off-canvas mobile menu to a fixed right-side menu. I'm currently on Chrome v30.0.X

As I click items in the menu on the right hand side, some or all of the <li>s disappear. It isn't a consistent behavior. Sometimes I can click several times without an issue. Other times the menu disappears on click, and becomes visible one <li> at a time as I move my cursor across the area in which the menu is located. It happens frequently enough that it's bugging me and I'd like to find a solution.

Yeah i have also checked the problem. It's seems like 'loading problem'. Try it once by uploading to server.
    Use ajax also. It may helps.
    Looking for a best Web Design Training in New York? Briomatrix is the best institute.

I'll look into an Ajax alternative but I think I may just let the Chromer's live with it until Google gets its act together.

A link causing a redraw issue seems like a bug.

Thread Information