dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: disappearing <li> elements in Chrome - does not occur in FF, Safari

disappearing <li> elements in Chrome - does not occur in FF, Safari

I'm using an off-canvas menu toggled via media queries in CSS. It's a simple UL nested in a DIV. I've posted a mock-up here:

http://www.datamobilitygroup.com/test/index.html

The issue is only with Chrome in resolutions higher than 1024 (the breakpoint at which it changes from off-canvas mobile menu to a fixed right-side menu. I'm currently on Chrome v30.0.X

As I click items in the menu on the right hand side, some or all of the <li>s disappear. It isn't a consistent behavior. Sometimes I can click several times without an issue. Other times the menu disappears on click, and becomes visible one <li> at a time as I move my cursor across the area in which the menu is located. It happens frequently enough that it's bugging me and I'd like to find a solution.

Yeah i have also checked the problem. It's seems like 'loading problem'. Try it once by uploading to server.
    Use ajax also. It may helps.
    Make your online presence powerful with top 10 web design companies in London.

I'll look into an Ajax alternative but I think I may just let the Chromer's live with it until Google gets its act together.

A link causing a redraw issue seems like a bug.

Thread Information