www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Google Trends ?

Google Trends ?

Hi Forum,

How many of you guys use Google Trends? How much it could be useful to you?

Google trends is the best online tool for keyword analysis.It providing correct keywords with exact competition details to our website or business.

Quote Originally Posted by kpkarthik View Post
    Google trends is the best online tool for keyword analysis.It providing correct keywords with exact competition details to our website or business.
    I agree that it is one of the best tool for keyword analysis. But you backed it up with a wrong statement. Google trends is best used in searching the demand of a certain topic or keyword on a certain time basis. If you are optimizing for seasonal keywords, then Google trends can be added to your arsenal.

Yes Google trends is helpful for getting information about a perticular query or keyword.

Google trend is a great tool from Google that gives you a chart of how many search queries are being generated, which is a fantastic way to see if the consumer pull demand is increasing or decreasing

Google Trends is an analysis of searches people make on Google.

I use that when I have a write an article on popular topic. Google Trends is one of the best tool for finding the topic which people mostly searched for.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

You only need to be concerned with using appropriate meta data in your keyword lists to get a good placement in the search results.

What is annoying is when you have websites that use this type of tool to inject false keywords to get page hits, example of something the other day, I was looking for a product by a specific name and I was getting plenty of hits for products and websites NOT selling that item, it not only wasted my time but they got themselves added to my search bar list so I won't be seeing those results again.

So to put this in context, if you are a website specializing in selling spoons, don't put forks as a keyword UNLESS you happen to also sell forks.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

With using Google trend we can check the keywords popularity, comparison between keywords and check the competition according to locations

Its one of the helpful tools in google, it helped me find correct and most fitting keywords for my sites.

Google trendz bring keywords rise and fall with respect to any particular span of time.

I also use Google trends and its really helpful to be updated. It also help to serve latest new to our reader.

Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time.

Thread Information