www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google Trends ?

I used Google Trends and Google Adwords (keyword planner) before for keywords research, but I just ended up confused with every results I get from each tool. Can anyone help me or explain how to use them correctly?

yea!!
    i agree both of all ..
    google trends is the most visible search tool to getting more information about any keyword, tag, subject etc...
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can use SEMrush before keyword research its really good tool to analyze .

I also tried SEMrush but it isn't for free, limited I mean.

Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages. The horizontal axis of the main graph represents time (starting from 2004), and the vertical is how often a term is searched for relative to the total number of searches, globally.

Yes Google Trends is an analysis of searches people make on Google....

Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

google Trends is best online tools and keyword analytics....

Google Trends is more helpful to get the idea of keyword popularity in specific time. Google trends is helpful to choose the perfect keywords for site.

Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages. The horizontal axis of the main graph represents time (starting from 2004), and the vertical is how often a term is searched for relative to the total number of searches, globally.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulbansal View Post
    I also use Google trends and its really helpful to be updated. It also help to serve latest new to our reader.
    Yes Google Trends is the best for latest updates,This is really helpful shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

For any software development industry, Google trends is useful in knowing latest news about technology and services which can indeed be your blog post or article to talk about. Though I havn't seen any google trend keyword to appear mor frequently in SERP, as the thing is in trend > This means the search results will be more competitive for that particular keyword for a long time. This also defines to me that google trend actually (if not used optimally) can lead to articles of posts which are on the first results of search engines.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development by miraclegroup

Quote Originally Posted by anirban09P View Post
    Funny, haha, you just copied it from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Trends
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

You are 100% right about utilizing targeted Ad copy and keyword structure - we have a client in the automotive tires/rims business and it is mostly about long tail for them with specific radius and wheel width sizes doing really well in aggregate.

Thread Information