www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Help with online quiz

Help with online quiz

Hello guys, could someone help me with the online quiz? I have no idea how to start.....I have to use javascript, jquery and css file. I dont understand programming Mia

The quiz should consist of at least 6 questions.
    The questions should require a mix of at least three different types of answers, e.g. multiple choice (one correct answer), select all correct answers, numerical, true/false, embedded answers.
    There should be a hint available on demand for most questions. The hint is not shown when the question is initially shown but can be shown on demand. You can choose how to implement this.
    The questions should be displayed one question to one page. The user should be able to navigate between the questions.
    You can use local storage to store the answers provided by the user.
    The user should be made aware of any unanswered questions before the user completes the quiz.
    After the user has completed the quiz a feedback page should provide a summary of all answers given, their correctness and an overall score. Then the user should be asked whether they want to take the quiz again.

Instead of trying to have someone on here do most of the work, why don't you learn the basics of those said languages first?

JQuery is not JavaScript, it is written in JavaScript and it is not the best IMHO to use when you can save much time and code what you need in pure JavaScript.

This sounds to me like its either Homework.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

have you roughed out some code?
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!

OK well I guess if you are prepared to pay for your homework to be done, thats your choice. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...th-online-quiz

Thread Information