dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New web site

New web site

I have a new web site and I need a landing page with a form for people to leave the name address, etc.
    I need this develop for word press using html5 and all that goes along with it. My money is very limited so if you are a high price developer I cant afford you. Also I need this asap.

Add me on skype : stevendomz

Thanks

Greetings

Hi,

We (Agriya) are providing online services like web development, mobile app development, Clone scripts development, Open Source Customization, online marketing and payment integration services.

We are specialized on PHP, Laravel, CakePHP, Java Script, Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, MODx, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, iOS, Android, phone gap, native app development and etc.

Kindly refer the below link to know more about us and our products and services.

http://customers.agriya.com/

For more information feel free to contact me. We are here to help you out at best price.

Regards,*
    Bilal Malick,*
    Email id: b.malick@agriya.in*
    Skype id: bilal_agriya*

hi, i can develop your site within your budget with high quality

Email: Atif.rehman@scitechis.com

Hello,

May I know your budget?

WordPress

Hi,i don't know much about WordPress myself,but my brother used to have a website and used the help of D5 Creation. He said "D5 Creation,is the best Premium WordPress Themes Provider",because of the good work they did for him. If you never visited them you can look up their gallery. When i watched my brother work i saw they have very elegant work, "user friendly" my brother used to say and they are legit.
    They have very nice designs and they have support calls if you have need of help with your work.
    I hope they fit your budget,but i think they worth the try and the time for the work they do!
    Wish you best of luck!

Thread Information