www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need a web programmer for a project

Need a web programmer for a project

Hi all,

As a new member, I humbly apologize if I have posted this topic in the wrong spot.

But I own and operate a web-services company and a looking for a more in-depth web-programmer for a given project. It is for a website that I am maintain for a client of mine. To give a brief overview, this is the 2-pronged application I need for this project:

This website (already in-place and already fully functional now) is a Home-Builder’s website, and they have pretty standard pages for the website, like “About”, “Contact Us”, and whatnot. Then they have a section of the site called “Floor Plans”, where they have a list of houses they build, and then PDF’s they create that are architectural drawings, to go along with those houses they build; and these PDF’s are just included on each house’s web-page on the site, etc. All pretty standard, and it works well for them.

Well now they’re wanting to juice up this “Floor Plans” section of the website and make it a bit more dynamic. Here are the two components I need in an application, which I mentioned earlier:

1) My client wants to “Lock” every page such that a user on the website has to register with a username and password (and, of course, supply an e-mail address as part of registering) in order to look at these “Floor Plans” pages that are on the website and in order to download/view the PDF’s along with the Floor Plan pages they can now access ONLY AFTER they register.

2) My client wants to be able to receive some data on who is hitting what “Floor Plans” pages of the website. Let’s say if there were five pages, “Floor Plan A”, “Floor Plan B”, “Floor Plan C”, “Floor Plan D”, “Floor Plan E”; and let’s say there were three users who have registered to be able to view the pages: “User 1”, “User 2”, and “User 3”. My Home-Builder client, here, wants to be able to see statistics on how many times things like “User 2 clicked on Floor Plan C or Floor Plan A”; and “How many clicks Floor Plan E has been getting”; and “What Floor Plans did User 3 click on?” etc. Things like that. The main idea behind this is, my Home-Builder client wants to be able to track which users are going to which Floor Plan pages on the website so that my Home-Builder client can specifically follow up with an e-mail or phone call TO that “User 2” or “User 4”, or whoever, and address them with something like, “We were noticing that you liked to view our Floor Plan A, here’s what we’d like to talk to you about ___________________________ .” and tailor a message or phone call to them, specifically about their visiting the website.

Is this an appropriate place for me to ask and see if there are any web-programmers here who would be interested in taking on a two-pronged project like this? Or, can anyone here RECOMMEND a web-programmer who would be appropriate for a project like this and be able to deliver?

The site is on an Apache/Linux server, so ASP.net's out; we'd need to use php (and MySQL), probably; or whatever would be compatible, really.

Thanks.

--etcbbu

Hello There,

My developers can help you with it.

I can show you sample work and connect you with my developer to discuss about the project,Kindly add me on Skype.

reach me at Skype: cis.kristy or mail me at kristy@cisinlive.com

Regards,

Kristy.

Hi,

We are interested.

Can we discuss about the assignment? Please share your details to me: manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,
    Mani

Send me an email direct william@webdevelopmentgroup.org or call me direct 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0.
    I'm more then willing to help out. WILL -

Need a web programmer for a project

Hi, im willing to work with you, Just visit my site websiteforrental.com for my portfolio
    and email me ryansians@gmail.com or websiteforrent@gmail.com

Thank you...

Hi,

Sounds interesting.

Basically i am a multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development.

I've produced a wide range of branding websites, web applications, and mobile apps(iphone, android). Proficient in CMS customization (wordpress, drupal), CSS/HTML5, PHP, E-commerce, and experienced working with tech startups.

Experience and expertise include:

Language/Database:
    PHP, MySQL , Ruby on Rails, Django, Python. Magento

Frameworks/libraries:
    Codeignitor (MVC)
    jQuery
    MooTools etc

Miscellaneous but important:
    CSS(3), Ajax, SOAP, CURL, JSON and more but these are the most common.

CMS:
    Drupal
    Joomla
    OSCommerce
    Expression Engine

API's and Webservices:
    Google Apps (e.g.Maps)
    Payment Gateway API's and Webservices such as Internet Secure, Authorize.net, Paypal
    Fedex/UPS API's and Webservices

I can send some of my Portfolio's /work completed along with my profile on request.

I am based in US and work as a Independent contractor and also ready for a Trial work prior to any contract.

My rates are flexible based on project specifications provided.

Easy Payment Terms: 25% advance balance on completion.

Appreciate your response for more details.

Thanks!!
    Regards
    R. Pillai
    Cell Phone :713 417 74 73
    Email id: savemeram@gmail.com
    www.rndsllc.com

I just would like to let volunteers know what skills / knowledge they should have so as they do not waste their and my time. I received some offers from people who love my project and would like to help as volunteers but they gave it up, later, because they do not have so large skills / knowledge.

Thread Information