dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how to do social bookmarking?

Lightbulb how to do social bookmarking?

While social bookmarking the keywords we use in title should be in description also? how many times the same keywords has to be repeated?
    *** spammy link removed by moderator ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 09-20-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    Share on Google+

I dont advice social bookmarking link building unless and until you are sticking with highly reputed sites.
    Share on Google+

i am telling you this step by step
    Ad URL, Title, Description must be good (Both should be meaningful related to URL's Contant), Tags, Targated URl .

Social bookmarking highly affects search rank and pr for website
    Share on Google+

For social bookmarking make sure the title is in sentence with the mix of keywords.Since social bookmarking sites have a lot of people in the community which can get you traffic towards the website.
    Share on Google+

For doing social bookmarking, you need good social bookmarking websites, good high quality contents with your website URL. submit them to high athority sites , it will help you to increse ranking of your website.
    Share on Google+

You should submit your links on the high PR social bookmarking sites. Submit your keyword as a title, targeted url and description here.
    Share on Google+

Do you really think that social bookmarking works now?

If you do then get a quality content and your website link submit it on high PR social bookmarking site with an appropriate title.
    Share on Google+

each submission with unique description is the best way to get back-links...
    Share on Google+

Social Bookmarking is just like data entry like Directory submission but here you need to register first then add your links 1 by 1.
    Share on Google+

First i register my user name and email id on given book marking site after this i get a email verification. After that i get a link for active my user name then i login it. after login or sign in , I fill up my url then i fill the title, tag , and description. then book marking is complete
    Share on Google+

Most social bookmarking sites provide a nofollow backlink; and the free SB sites are full of spammy posts so I think it's just not worth your time & effort these days.
    Share on Google+

Use your keyword in Title, Tags and inside content. This is a great idea to bookmark. Bellow source maybe helpful for you.

http://www.avowzone.com/top-10-socia...t-traffic-2014
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kyriossoftware View Post
    While social bookmarking the keywords we use in title should be in description also? how many times the same keywords has to be repeated?
    *** spammy link removed by moderator ***
    Use one keyword with one variation of that keyword.
    and don't repeat same keyword just have variation of that.
    Share on Google+

First of all if you are doing social Bookmarking then it should always be on high PR sites to get good backlinks.
    About keyword repeatation- You can repeat your keyword in your content but it should not be more than 4-5%. Always try to place your keyword in starting and in ending of your content.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information