www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to make automatic code changer?

How to make automatic code changer?

Hello in the first place, I want to know how to create automatic code changer or generator don't know what it's called exactly but it should do following. When my client buys my product it will redirect him/her to the page where will be specific code like ( a15kuf6e or something like that) which will change every time new costumer purchases something.
    Thanks in advance

What is the code supposed to do? If you simply need some random code displayed on the "payment complete" page, there's a few ways to do that.
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by cbVision View Post
    What is the code supposed to do? If you simply need some random code displayed on the "payment complete" page, there's a few ways to do that.
    some random letters or numbers displayed on the web which will be changed every time new person visits the website

Develop the customize plugin to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by sptechnolab View Post
    Develop the customize plugin to help you.
    and how to do that? I have pretty poor knowledge in html, and my site is in flash

Here's a very simple JavaScript solution:

http://jsfiddle.net/yPZy5/
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

Does the code need to be saved somewhere on the server so that you know it is valid for that user, or do you just need a random code that makes it look like it's special for that user (but you really don't care what it is)?
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Thread Information