[RESOLVED] Loading data into table
i'm making a facebook application and could use some help starting it since i don't know much about ajax/js.
this is what i'm trying to do (i hope it makes sense):
1. request link to PHP page with JSON code in the body
2. take those items and put them into an array inside the script
3. load those links from array in background while displaying their icon in a 5x5 html table
4. when all of the pages loading in the background are done, display an image below the icon in the table
5. repeat these steps without refreshing the page as soon as all pages are fully loaded.
this is what the page looks like with the JSON code that i need to load (there can be up to 25 picture/link combos):
here's a sample of what i need the data to load into: http://puu.sh/5Qvj7.png
so pretty much what i need to do is get the JSON string from a PHP file, put it into an array, loop through the array while adding the data to the table, wait until they're all done loading, then do it all over again.
if somebody could help me out with this, i'd greatly appreciate it. thank you.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)